K2 Split Content
Display your K2 content where you want, without editing a template
1.5 2.5 3.x
This module is based on the standard K2 content display module. Rather than display all items within a category/tag, this module displays content that is associated with the currently viewed K2 item.
There is no need to create or modify a K2 template to be able to display item content differently. You can position selected K2 content in a module position rather than in the content area. The module supports multiple instances on a single page which means you can now display selected content wherever you want on the page.
- Supports multiple instances on a single page
- Ability to disable descriptions
- Select what content is to be displayed
- Released: 1st November 2013
- Updated: Joomla 3.x compatibility
- Released: 20th March 2013
- Fixed: Additional Fields now work with K2 2.63 and above
- Fixed: Author fields now display independently of the Author Name
- Released: 10th March 2012
- Added: Author name appears under Avatar
- Added: Author text "Written By" is optional
- Added: Additional Fields title is optional
- Added: Made Additional Field title BOLD
- Fixed: Rename fields in XML for Additional Fields to work (NOTE: You MUST edit and save the module after installing this update for the changes to take effect)
- Released: 5th March 2012
- Fixed: Wrong link used in Attachments section
- Released: 2nd March 2012
- Fixed: Language File support completed
- Added: Joomla 1.5 compatibility
- Added: Ability to hide the "Tags by Related Items" heading
We have a VERY simple support policy.
- Support for our products is only provided to subscribers with a valid subscription
- Support does NOT include product customisation advise. This is considered consulting and is available at commercial rates.
- Support is NOT provided via email, phone, skype or social media.
Thanks for choosing our products!