Automate management of your AR and PJC Hold statuses
Credit Hold utilises the ACCPAC API, meaning you can enjoy the same business logic that you experience when using Sage ACCPAC ERP.
It can access multiple companies, using your ACCPAC logins. All processing adheres to the ACCPAC business rules, protecting the integrity of your data.
A/R Customers are placed on/off hold based on their adherance to their terms.
Customer exclusions can be set, based on an Optional Field linked to a customer account (e.g. Closed, Debt Collection, etc.)
Jobs are placed on/off hold consistent with the status of the A/R Customer.
Placing a job on hold stops any stock or time being assigned to it, thereby reducing the chance of shipping goods to a delinqent customer.
All hold status changes are recorded along with relevent processing details and are logged per process.
Logs can be reviewed per session and are retained for later review.
Email Notifications Optional
Uses can elect to receive an email confrming that the Credit Hold process was run.
The session log will be attached as a text file for review.
Automated Processing Optional
Companies can be configured for automated processing, with the username and password stored in an encrypted form for security.
Silent login means processing can be scheduled for after-hours.
- Released: October 2016
- Added: Initial public release
We have a VERY simple support policy.
- Support for our products is only provided to subscribers with a valid subscription
- Support does NOT include product customisation advise. This is considered consulting and is available at commercial rates.
- Support is NOT provided via email, phone, skype or social media.
- Support is provided during normal business hours, Mon - Fri. We operate in the Australia/Sydney timezone.
Thanks for choosing our products!